29.10.10

Human Observation

Human observation, pretending to be distracted by a movie or music and getting to hear the most hilarious of conversations. The best is the men picking up on girls. I have to love it. It is amazing to feel like I am watching a national geographic video while making an assessment on how people really are. The only problem, I think they know after a while because it's usually hard for me to not laugh. People watch.

Girl in a party dress. Black swirls like frosting on a cake. High wedge shoes. The modern barbie.

The hippy yoga friends. You can tell who they are by the way their nutrient starved bodies shake as they walk by.

This crowding is unsettling, uncomfortable. I feel as people walk by the urge to run. The urge to panic, hide. My heart is racing. I can barely breathe. I can't pay attention to the things in front of me. This world is going to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment